To continue ordering your repeat prescription online after 31st October 2013 you will need to register with Vision Online Services. Click here to complete registration form
If you have registered with Vision already then click here to order your prescription
Requests handed in at the surgery or made on-line, will be available 2 working days later.
The printed slip attached to the prescription is provided to assist both you and us when it is time to re-order the repeat medication. When re-ordering please use this slip and place a tick against the items that you require.
Requests for repeat prescriptions can be
- posted to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope for return of the prescription to you,
- handed in at the surgery between 08:30 - 18:00 Monday to Friday,
- by using the collection and delivery service provided by your local pharmacist,
- by telephoning the Prescription Ordering Line on 0300 421 1215
- ordered directly through this site. Click on the link above and complete the simple registration form.
If you elect to register, make an appointment, request prescriptions or use other services as may be provided from time to time on this website, you will have to enter information about yourself that will be sent to us across the internet. This information will be encrypted, and whilst this ensures a high level of security the user should be aware that there can be no guarantee of absolute security on the internet.
Repeat prescriptions can also be ordered by Fax on 01242 215001. If you have not seen the doctor for some time, you may be requested to have a blood test and/or make an appointment to see a doctor, nurse or healthcare assistant so that your medication can be reviewed.